Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Took them some time but they replied anyway

Just now I received a call from McDonald's regarding the complaint I made some time ago, probably more than a month. I'm glad that they took some action, or at least take care of their customers.

What happened: One night I was at the McDonald's behind Kota Raya, taking my dinner, when this guy came straight to me and asked me for money in a rather threatening way. Needless to say I was pretty pissed about it and went off to complain to the staff there, and subsequently wrote another one at their website. And... they actually called back! The lady over the phone sounded pretty sweet, telling that the McDonald's have hired security personnel to make rounds. Iwouldn't know if that's true since I guess I won't be going there for quite a while, but hey, thanks a lot, McD. Oh, the McEggs rock too.

Anyway, I can't remember what happened over the last two weeks... all was just rushing assignments and handing them up. Now that almost everything's gone (with final exam to go), I should have more time to blog. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Oh...

Hey you guys are going Sg. Wang this weekend right ?

Maybe I'd join. And who knows, we might find the same culprit there. The last time you were there, you were alone. This time let's see how the power of a team works.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home