Thursday, April 07, 2005

Two papers down, two more to go.

Whew, took me quite some time to update the blog because my life has been pretty messed up the last few days, been sleeping a lot because I was... tired, what else?

Anyway, just finshed the two easier papers, Moral & Ethics and Computer Modelling. Actually I won't say that they're simple, more like 'stupid'. Here's an actual question from the Moral paper, verbatim:

The person will feel lost, abused, and used and they often left in an extreme state of rejection, devaluation, and loss of self-esteem. This type of cohabitation is called ___________________.

Uh... cohabitation that leaves one of the people "lost, abused and used"? I'm not sure if the examiner would get back at me if I put in 'child prostitution'. I can't remember what I wrote though.

For our Modelling paper, there's this MCQ part we have to fill in an OMR with a 2B pencil. I had my pencil alright... but I forgot to bring my eraser. And since I can't double check structured questions or am able to correct the MCQs, I left the exam hall in half an hour. Go me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

For the Modelling paper I left 2 minutes later after no-wing left. LOL.

Oh. Hell is coming. Apart from the usual papers, I had to run another errand, which is to be the agent to look for potential housemates. Hell.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home